A superb intense garnet, this red has elegant aromas of undergrowth, vanilla and tobacco. On the palate it is unsuspectingly fresh, with silky tannins of rare persistence.
DOC Friuli Grave
70% Merlot, 30% Cabernet
• Planting year: 1990
• Plant density: 4400 plants / ha 2.5m X 0.9m – 3300 plants / ha 3m X 1m
• Training system: bilateral guyot
Sandy loam, 50% skeleton, permanent grassing
Manual, end of September
• Maceration: 25 days, daily manual punching down
• Primary fermentation: selected yeasts
• Secondary fermentation: indigenous strains
• Tonneaux 500L, medium toasted French oak
• 18 months in contact with the noble lees
• Weekly Bâtonnages
Magnum size available on request.
Contact us on WhatsApp.